Five Elements Acupuncture is a wonderful system of healing, an art and a science, which takes into consideration the entire human being, in body, mind and spirit, and its relationships with all the nature around.
Five Elements Acupuncture is based on the ancient Chinese concept of Ch’i energy, the vital force in the whole universe, and the theory of five elements. The five elements, Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water, are the substance and the spirit of nature and every living being.
When the Ch’i flows smoothly and the elements are in balance with each other, the person is in a state of harmony called health. When this harmony is disrupted it will manifest as symptoms and illness.
Maintaining a balance between the body and the changes in the nature is very important for the physical, mental and spiritual well-being of an individual.
This balance can be affected by tough environmental and economic factors and lifestyle factors such as dietary abuse, emotional stress, pollution, tension in relationships, or worries about jobs and money, leading in time to symptoms and illnesses.
An illness invites us to take a moment and evaluate the different aspects and levels of our lives. Becoming aware of what is going on within us and outside us is an important key to health.
Health is not a state of being without sickness, but a positive and creative state of physical, mental and spiritual life. It is a state of harmony within us, and with our environment.
Healing is a life-long process which requires inner awareness and daily care.
Five Elements Acupuncture aims to treat the root cause of an imbalance rather than the symptoms, and to adjust the body’s Ch’i energy to an ideal state particular to each individual.
I focus on treating patients as a whole, body, mind and spirit, and on helping them reconnect with the deepest aspects of their being and with the universal energies. In my practice I work with:
- people of any age and gender
- people with any kind of body, mind, or spirit health issues that limit their quality of life
- people who want natural ways of healing, without the adverse reaction of drugs
- people for whom conventional medicine proved ineffective
- people who are under western medication but want to reduce the dosage and minimize the side effects
- people who want to optimize their health
- people who wants to use their illness as a way of transformation in their lives, by understanding the cause of their illness and eliminating that cause from their lives.
Contact Me Today for a free consultation!